Looking for a good book to add to your beach bag or ereader? Here's a list of some of my favorite sun-soaked beachy reads. I'm always adding to the list so check back often! - Rebecca
- Sullivan's Island by Dorthea Benton Frank (TOTAL inspiration for wanting to write beach fiction!)
- The Nantucket Inn by Pamela Kelley
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Beach House by Rachel Hanna
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells (Not technically set on the beach but the Louisiana summer flavor is STRONG with this book. It's a game changer book for me!)
- The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe
This Post Has 3 Comments
I like your list, you have three of my favorite authors on it….Frank, Hilderbrand and Monroe. Read all of theirs. Hoping to head home to Devils Lake soon and see the changes. Being 80 it’s a long ride for me
as I live now in South Haven on Lake Michigan. Keep up the good work Rebecca.
So glad! And thank you!!!
Sounds like a great list! I’ll check them out, thank you!